Coordination and support for the return to work
Whether it’s after a work stoppage for a physical (cancer, heart problem, musculoskeletal disorder, etc.) or mental health problem (depression, anxiety, burnout, etc.), an employee’s return to work is always an important event, both for the worker himself and the work environment. The Solutions en Réadaptation offer support for the return to work, thus helping to support the worker, for a smooth return to work.
The various services offered are:
- Development of a plan for the return to work at the pre-injury workstation, or in temporary assignment or for a suitable job, compatible with the worker’s capacities
- Collaborative planning of the return to work with the worker, employer and physician
- Visit of the workstation if necessary
- Supervision during the return to work (including a meeting with the occupational therapist, the employer/manager/supervisor if necessary)
- Monitoring during the return to work if necessary (by phone or at the workplace)