Our heart health program was specifically designed for people wanting to improve their physical health after dealing with a heart issue such as a heart attack, angina, peripheral vascular disease, valvulopathy or stroke.
This program will not only improve the client’s overall physical condition, but will also prevent relapses or the onset of other heart problems.
The heart health program includes :
- Daily monitoring by a kinesiologist;
- Unlimited access to the gym;
- Pool activities (offered in certain clinics);
- Information sessions on nutrition, the advantages of physical activity, development of healthy life patterns, etc.;
- The possibility of being monitored by an occupational therapist, psychologist or psychotherapist if necessary.