Our program specifically designed for cancer survivors helps people with the following problems, among others:
- Increased fatigue
- Reduced muscle strength
- Cognitive disorders
- Mood disorders (depression, anxiety, etc.)
These common post-cancer problems can be solved quickly with follow-ups with our occupational therapists, physiotherapists, kinesiologists, psychologists, nutritionists or even sexologists depending on the needs of the client.
Here are a few solutions we offer as part of our post-cancer Vitality program:
- Rehabilitation services adapted to the physical and psychological needs.
- Workshops on relaxation, yoga, nutrition, stress and pain management, sleep hygiene, etc.
- Personalized exercise programs to enable progressive reconditioning, while helping to manage the energy level.
- Support to foster a return to the labour market.
Our interventions are based on cognitive behavioural models and are developed according to the client’s reality.