Adopting and maintaining a healthy, active lifestyle!
A kinesiologist will help you discover all the benefits of physical activity by optimizing your performance. This professional will support your efforts to maintain good health and wellness, whether at work, in your daily activities, or in your leisure time.
When should you consult a kinesiologist?
- Do you suffer from a chronic disease or heart problem, and wish to enhance your overall wellness?
- Do you want to improve your athletic performances?
- Are you looking to get back into shape?
Following a comprehensive needs assessment, your kinesiologist will set up a personalized physical activity program to help you reach your objectives, whether at home or at the gym (weight management; balance and posture; healthy lifestyle habits, etc.).
Kinesiology offers many positive effects and benefits to help you:
- Improve your endurance and cardio
- Lower your risk of musculoskeletal injury
- Safely return to sports
- Regain or enhance your physical vitality
- Improve balance and reduce your risk of falling
- Boost your athletic performances
Kinesiology complements the range of services available at our clinics. It may be offered on its own, or to optimize the beneficial effects of physical or occupational therapy. A kinesiologist can help enable and enhance patient recovery through a comprehensive action plan focused on general physical fitness.